Do you have an idea of what it was?

Have you ever been shopping and come across that delightful snack? That's what happened to me once.
I found that snack.
The sound it made when it was opened had to be among the best.
The only thing folding over on itself was the plastic. It simply won't stay crumbled, so it slowly begins to unfold. 
It is one of the most satisfying sounds I've ever heard, in my opinion. 
That food, however, leaves a slight but persistent sweet and tingling flavor on the tongue after it has been consumed.
You can taste how clean your mouth is. I know that's not a cool snack even though it feels cold on the roof of my mouth.
It's one of those foods that lingers on the tongue for a while after consuming. 
Since there is nothing else to which it can ever be compared.
Even merely by looking at it. 
It's not something you'd anticipate feeling on the inside of your cheeks.
Even though your tongue is contacting a tiny, white pebble-like piece, you are aware of it, thus the numbness is minor and won't stay long.
No matter how long it remains in your mouth, this is one of those treats that will ultimately vanish along with the numbness.
Actually, it sprang from a flowering plant with opposite, fragrant square stems and leaves.
To believe that all that can be safe in my mouth is insane.
I still taste it when it's gone, but it's sweeter now than it was before.
Do you have any idea what it was
?


Comments